Taj Mahal Fresh Market Blog
Our Blog to educate our customers about the healthy food, around the world recipes, our latest products and news from the food industry.
CANNELLINI BEAN & ROSEMARY DIP
- 2 – 15.5 oz cans Ziyad Cannellini beans
- 3 tablespoons Sultan Brand Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 2 cloves crushed Garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons Ziyad Brand lemon juice
Rinse and drain the beans and set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and cook the garlic and rosemary for 1 minute, or until the garlic is softened.
Add the beans and stock and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Allow to cool. Blend or process the mixture in a blender in small batches until smooth.
Add the lemon juice and season, to taste. Serve with toasted pita bread.
This dip can be kept in the refrigerator in a covered container for several days.